Environmental protection is an integral part of the culture and ethical philosophy of Castelliforni. All of our models are designed and built according to the criteria of a conscious and responsible "modus operandi":
- the use of certified quality materials, devices and components, in compliance with the most stringent standards of safety and reliability;
- attention to energy saving through the adoption of highly efficient insulation techniques;
- strict compliance with regulations protecting the safety and health of operators;
- avoid any potentially harmful emissions, dispersions and other adverse effects on the environment.
- implementation of procedures for the recovery and recycling of materials used in the construction of ovens and for the proper disposal of components at the end of life cycle.